How to identify undervalued property for investment in prime district with strong rental yield
Mr. & Mrs. Tan, Singapore Citizen & Permanent Resident family, with 2 kids below 5 years old enjoyed a capital gain of $772K in less than 19 months in their first property investment.
Like many traditional investors, Mr. & Mrs. Tan wanted to buy a Freehold property at Orchard Road, Singapore’s shopping belt, as they believe that it could not go wrong. They were surprised that another growing location in Singapore could earn them a higher capital gain compared to Orchard Road and most importantly a stronger rental.
Today Mr. & Mrs. Tan made an informed decision and earned a Capital gain of $772K in less than 19 months in their 1st property investment.
* Names have been altered for privacy
- Mr. & Mrs. Tan with 2 kids below 5 years old.
- SC (Singapore Citizen) + PR (Permanent Resident) Family looking for 1st Investment
- Buy a Freehold property at Orchard Road.
- Friends and family members only identify to buy orchard developments based on familiarity of the location.
Strategy & Solutions
- After analysis with charts and figures, I helped to identify undervalued properties and also exit strategy as well as the risk management in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Compare technical analysis on the properties they had shortlisted in Orchard Road vs next prime location growth in Singapore.
- Worked out a long-term road-map on how to maximize their investment.
- Shared with them the exit strategy mapped out for their next 3 years.
Own a HDB For More Than 5 Years?
Find Out If You Are Eligible To Upgrade Without Touching Your Savings!